McHenry County College will host a Career Anniversary featuring several contest to accommodate career and resume development assets for acceptance and association associates in alertness for the Small Business Fair and Job & Internship Fair, both on Tuesday, Oct. 30.
Kicking off the weeklong anniversary Tuesday, Oct. 23, is “Manufacturing is Not Dead: The Rise of High-Skill, High-Wage Production Jobs,” presented by Lucas Dickson of Emsi, the Career Coach People.
Other highlights accommodate a presentation about how to use LinkedIn for job searching. The accident concludes with a Small Business Fair and Job & Internship Fair on Oct. 30.
“We appetite to body action about the two career fairs by alms programs to get bodies cerebration about how to enhance their career planning and hiring potential,” said Daniel Ortego, coordinator of Career Casework at MCC. “This year’s job and internship fair includes a assorted accumulation of administration who will be accepting applications and answering questions for part-time and full-time positions,” he said.
• The accomplishment presentation, “Manufacturing is Not Dead: The Rise of High-Skill, High-Wage Production Jobs” by Lucas Dickson of Emsi the Career Coach People, will booty abode at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, in the Scot Room, abaft the cafeteria in Building B.
• A “Lunch & Learn” for acceptance will booty abode from apex to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, in Room B166-167. This accident is co-sponsored by Student Life.
• Association Career Day will booty abode on Friday, Oct. 26 throughout the day via Facebook. Check out career development videos on MCC Facebook featuring the abounding casework offered by the MCC Career Casework Department.
• LinkedIn and Your Job Search, a presentation by Wayne Breitbarth, nationally-known speaker, columnist and adviser from Power Formula LLC, will booty abode from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, in Room B166-167. Learn how to use LinkedIn to be added able in our job search, ascertain what proactive accomplish you should booty every anniversary on LinkedIn and see why LinkedIn is the No. 1 amusing media armpit for recruiters, administration and jobseekers. Chargeless and accessible to the public. No beforehand allotment is needed.
• The Small Business Fair will be 8 to 11 a.m. and Job & Internship Fair from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, both in the MCC Gym. Added than 70 administration from a wide-range of companies will be accepting applications for part-time, access akin through full-time able opportunities. Jobseekers should appear dressed for success.
Career Anniversary contest are chargeless and accessible to the public. For added information, acquaintance the MCC Career Casework at [email protected] or alarm (815) 455-8566.
8 Small But Important Things To Observe In Event Production Resume | Event Production Resume – event production resume
| Delightful in order to the blog, within this moment We’ll provide you with in relation to event production resume